OpenCourseWare from MIT

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Ken Ramos

OpenCourseWare from MIT

Post by Ken Ramos »

Ever wish you could continue your education but have limited time and of course, always, limited resources (in the way of cash!) Well here might be somewhat of a solution. Though you will not get a degree of any kind, you can complete select courses from MIT for absolutely nothing. :o

At present I am studying Molecular Biology. I have at my disposal all lectures, study guides, notes & references, exams, everything I need to complete the course, absolutely free. However, there is a catch. It does cost you your time. :roll: See Here :D

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Ken, I think you have just opened yet another way to spend gobs of happy learning time.

The MIT OpenCourseWare program had completely escaped my attention.

Thanks for posting it! :D

--Rik

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

As far as I know it is the only free professional instruction on the web. It is a little lacking in some areas but hey, it's more than anyone else is doing to make the internet a useful source of information, so I got to hand it to MIT for their doing it. I am wondering though, could you challenge these free courses for credit? :-k

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic