Hi from Australia!

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

tails

Hi from Australia!

Post by tails »

Why hello everybody,

I only just found this site and I'm kind of new to macro shooting. I've been doing macro stuff for about a year or so now on and off.

I run a pretty simple rig, reversed lenses, tubes and a light flute/diffuser attached to my built in flash. I did how ever just invest in a flash bracket and flash cord, so hopefully a better lighting set up will allow me to get some more magnification (by enabling me to use the tubes more effectively). I'm also a pentax boy.

There are some amazing photographs on here, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

johan

Post by johan »

Hello Tails, nice to meet you. Being in Oz you are of course in the enviable position that whilst us northern hemisphere types are all sulking about being at the end of the outside season, you're just coming into it. Good for you :).

Do you have a url of your stuff, ie flickr or something? Fwiw, my setup is probably somewhat similar to yours, being another reverse Pentax type. Maybe we can compare notes or something.
My extreme-macro.co.uk site, a learning site. Your comments and input there would be gratefully appreciated.

tails

Post by tails »

johan wrote:Hello Tails, nice to meet you. Being in Oz you are of course in the enviable position that whilst us northern hemisphere types are all sulking about being at the end of the outside season, you're just coming into it. Good for you :).

Do you have a url of your stuff, ie flickr or something? Fwiw, my setup is probably somewhat similar to yours, being another reverse Pentax type. Maybe we can compare notes or something.
I'll add Flickr into my sig, but for the time being here it is;

Flickr

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic