www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Howdy from Page, Arizona
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Howdy from Page, Arizona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canyonlight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Howdy from Page, Arizona Reply with quote

Hello to everybody. I live near Page, Arizona. I am retired and love to wander around the USA and do outdoor and nature photography. Am interested in learning more about macro and possibly working with some of the programs that allow you to stitch together different exposures to increase apparent depth of field.
abpho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club. I am very new here. I started stacking shots taken in a studio style environment about 1 to 1.5 months ago.

This type of photography can be very expensive. Very Happy It depends how much you let it consume you. The people here are pretty friendly. They'll put you in the right direction once you tell them where you would like to go with this.

One of the stacking programs that gets used a lot is Zerene Stacker. The program of that software package is an administrator here. I believe he is one of the few people that helped move this type of shooting along. You will see Rik chime in quite a lot.

The forum here is super saturated with information. I am amassed an encyclopedia worth of information already and I am just a novice. Happy reading.

CheerS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: