Macro lens sale including Nikon 4x PA & Zeiss Luminars

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Tardigrade37

Macro lens sale including Nikon 4x PA & Zeiss Luminars

Post by Tardigrade37 »

Hi All,

I have been collecting some of the best glass available for studio macro photography, but have finally come to the conclusion that I do not have the time to dedicate to high mag focus stacking and the like. I am still keeping some inexpensive glass (El-Nikkor 50mm, JML, etc.) for when I start twitching, but these lenses are just to good to go unused. Not knowing what the current market prices are, I have put them up on Ebay. I would love to see these lenses go to a member of PM, so I will give you a 5% discount at the time of purchase if you mention that you are on PM. I hope this is okay with the admins!

Nikon 4x CF N PlanApo 0.20
Nikon 10x M Plan 0.25
Nikon 20x M Plan 0.40 ELWD
Nikon 40x M Plan 0.50 ELWD

Zeiss 25mm Luminar Red Dot
Zeiss 40mm Luminar Green Dot

Please send me a PM if you have any questions. I'll also be listing some focus rails and a Leitz Aristophot in the near future.

Chris
Images acquired on a Zeiss Axiovert 200M.

abpho

Post by abpho »

[update]

That is one impressive list of lenses you are selling. I never knew that they could be that expensive. Good luck with the sale.

I was originally interested in the Nikon 20x objective. I could have handled the $250.

Later.

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

It’s a very impressive list. At least I can say this for the objectives, all of which I’ve used. I’ve no experience with Luminars.

The 4x PlanApo is both excellent and hard to find. I recently saw one sell for $800; I would not part with my own copy for that amount.

When I purchased my first 20x ELWD lens, I paid $500, and was very glad to do so. I had searched the Internet exhaustively and called quite a few dealers before finding a copy. When I later saw another copy for sale, I jumped on it in order to have a backup.

The 10x M Plan is quite decent for its price. I prefer the 10x N Plan for its NA of 0.30—but it tends to go for about three times the cost of the M Plan.

Tardigrade37 put together something close to a dream team for use on the bellows. Must be painful to consider parting with it.

--Chris S.

Tardigrade37

Post by Tardigrade37 »

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the comments. They are indeed difficult to part with, but I think it will be a two-fold benefit for me. It will free up both time and money to spend on my true passion - microscopy! :D

Just a heads up, there's about 24 hours left on the auctions.

Chris
Images acquired on a Zeiss Axiovert 200M.

abpho

Post by abpho »

Oh! You are evil.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic