Joined: 08 Jul 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada
|Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:13 pm Post subject: Rare Carl Zeiss Comparison Forensic Microscope for sale
|Rare Carl Zeiss Comparison Forensic Microscope
For sale is an Rare Carl Zeiss Comparison Forensic Microscope. Comparison microscope is rare, and a Zeiss one is almost hard to find.
• Brand: Carl Zeiss
• Made: Germany
• 2 oculars: Zeiss kpl 10x W
• 2 sets of objectives (8 in total): 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x. The distance between 2 sets of objectives can be adjusted for observing objects of different sizes.
• 2 functional light sources
• 1 Zeiss transformer 6 Volt 30 Watt
• Trinocular head for attaching a camera.
• The beam splitter has 3 positions for attaching the trinocular head. In the pictures, I show 2 positions.
• Size of the base: 45 x 35 (cm)
• Height: app. 38 cm
• The plug of power cord is the standard North American one.
This Carl Zeiss microscope is in excellent condition. Its solid built quality is exceptional. All the objectives are in excellent condition, giving clear images. There is some plastic loss on one focusing knob, but this does not affect the function. The lid of one light tube is missing and replaced by a Zeiss beam splitter lid.
Interested buyer simply sends me your offer.