Hello from The Netherlands

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Jan l'Amie

Hello from The Netherlands

Post by Jan l'Amie »

Hello

I'm Jan l'Amie from Alphen aan den Rijn The Netherlands, retired electronic engineer, at the moment 63 years old.
Interested in Macro and Micro Photography, military aircraft photo-spotting and photographing all the nice things of nature.
I am member of Nederlands Genootschap Voor Microscopie (www.ngvm.nl) and member of Desmids Nederland (www.desmids.nl).
Some of my pictures are used in nature magazines and schoolbooks for special education.
For macro I use a Canon EOS 50D camera with a Canon 100 mm 2.8 macro lens and a Canon MT-24EX Twin-lite macro flash.
For micro I have a Byomic BYO500T trinoculair biological microscope and
a Byomic ST-340 Stereomicroscope. Further I use a photo-tubus with 2.5x photo-oculair, Cokin polarisation filters and a Kreutsz filter.

SONYNUT

Post by SONYNUT »

WELCOME
Just shoot it......

ChrisLilley

Post by ChrisLilley »

Hi, welcome to the forum.

canonian

Post by canonian »

Hi, Jan, welcome. I'm not (yet) a member of the NGVM but familiar with the society and some of its members. Guess I'll be seeing you someday at the Zoetermeer meetings.

One word of warning, once you start reading and posting in this forum, there's not stopping :) allmost everything I know comes from this wonderful forum.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic