www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - First BH-2 pics
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
First BH-2 pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon W

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: First BH-2 pics Reply with quote

Grr, just lost a big post, so I'll just link to my Picasa album for this series of shots. Click here to see my first pics, taken with a Panasonic LX-3 through the eyepiece.

200x LED torch with polariser:

100X with LED torch, unpolarised, badly in need of a stack!

For the obviously bluer shots, I held a small LED bike light for illumination. I also experimented with an old polarising filter held shakily in front of the LED, I THINK it helped things, although I stuffed the exposure. That light is still pretty dim with that filter over it.

These are first steps for me, I'm just pleased to get some much better results than my crappy Vero toy. Below is a video of this session as well, as I love Youtube. If you like flight simulation, check out my channel, although this other hobby is rapidly taking over.

I'm flabbergasted at how sharp this scope is, so I've Craig to thank for tapping me on the shoulder to take over his scope!

S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXihc7YfC5o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: