Hello from France

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Pierre K.

Hello from France

Post by Pierre K. »

My name is Pierre (Peter), 55, an alsacian living in the natural park of the Vosges du Nord (North East from France, at the german border). I work in creating online teaching ressources.

I'm a passionated amateur photograph, take mostly macrophotos, no microscopy (for the moment). And for short time, a user of Zerene Stacker.

I hope not to blame myself to much, either for the quality of my pictures nor for my (very) poor english on this renowed forum.
Cheers… Pierre

All pictures licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA

Harold Gough

Post by Harold Gough »

Pierre,

Welcome. Your English is fine.

I visited France last year, the latest of numerous visits during my adult/photographer life. We went to the Alps region, sadly during an unusually rainy period. The last few days were fine and I photographed some rare lizard orchids.

Harold
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

Gérard-64

Post by Gérard-64 »

Salut Pierre,content de te voir ici:le meilleur forum au monde pour apprendre le focus stacking!
Viens donc nous rejoindre ici: Technical and Studio Photography -- Macro and Close-up
A+
Gérard

ChrisLilley

Post by ChrisLilley »

Bonjour Pierre, bienvenue ici.

The Vosges looks like a scenic area to live. I have visited Strasbourg and Metz, would like to revisit that area again. I live in Nice, in the Côte d'Azur (south east of France, on the border with Italy).

shrek

Post by shrek »

Bienvenue Pierre :D

jean pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic