Seasons Greetings From Western North Carolina

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Ken Ramos

Seasons Greetings From Western North Carolina

Post by Ken Ramos »

Well another year is coming to a close. The fat guy in the red suit will be here in a little over twenty four hours, I have locked the door, bolted the windows, and built a roaring fire in the fire place. I need nothing more to pay property taxes on than what I already have. "Humbug!" :?

Although there is one thing the man can't tax and that is the pleasure of having corresponded with a very talented and creative group of knowledgable individuals who are members of this sites forums. It has been my privilage and pleasure to have been your moderator and one of your site administrators for well over a year now and I cannot think of a better group of enthusiastic and good natured individuals to have had the pleasure to have known through cyberspace.

It is my wish for each and every one of you and your families for a joyous and very merry Christmas and may you get all those things that your hearts have so longed for. May the coming New Year also bring with it peace and prosperity for all of you and may you be successful in all that you put your hands and hearts to.

Merry Christmas from "Dixi ya'all" and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Western North Carolina, may there be peace on earth this holiday season, if only for a little while. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic