Jumping spider...

Every 30 days the site administrators will pick a favorite macro or close-up image from one of the "Macro and Close-up" galleries to be featured on the front page of the www.photomacrography.net website.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

I think we can all understand well - it's not a probem!
My Czech isn't very good at all, so I'm happy!

Tomatito

Post by Tomatito »

ChrisR wrote:I think we can all understand well - it's not a probem!
My Czech isn't very good at all, so I'm happy!
Chris...it was joke..I know kvejlend many years and we are always joking together :)
Tomas Rak

kvejlend

Post by kvejlend »

Rik: Oh I understand this debate is only insect in the wild! ok :)

Tomatito: Tieto vtipy si nechaj na našu debatu a nie do tejto diskusie kde tomu ľudia nerozumejú ! a radšej ma podpor a nie robiť si srandu zo mňa ;)
:P :P :P :P :P

gmazza: In the background are different things such as: dry wood, dry leaves, fruit, or various other objects that can create pretty colors :)

ChrisR: thank you, :).... I understand Czech, or Slovak :) but here is little people from this country :(

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

kvejlend wrote:Rik: Oh I understand this debate is only insect in the wild! ok :)
In the wild: Nature Photography -- Macro and Close-up

From the refrigerator: Technical and Studio Photography -- Macro and Close-up

Both types are welcome.
Tomatito: Tieto vtipy si nechaj na našu debatu a nie do tejto diskusie kde tomu ľudia nerozumejú ! a radšej ma podpor a nie robiť si srandu zo mňa ;)
I think Google Translate did a good job with this one.

Please do not worry. We understand Tomatito's joke, we appreciate your photography, and we will support you.

Language is only a little problem, and we can all use the stimulation of working past it.

Thank you for your patience. I wish I spoke all languages, but there is not enough time and my brain is not big enough... :(

--Rik

Tomatito

Post by Tomatito »

kvejlend wrote:Rik: Oh I understand this debate is only insect in the wild! ok :)

:P :P :P :P :P

gmazza: In the background are different things such as: dry wood, dry leaves, fruit, or various other objects that can create pretty colors :)

ChrisR: thank you, :).... I understand Czech, or Slovak :) but here is little people from this country :(
Kvejlo..You don't need a support you are a PRO macrophotographer already :D ..yes..ask me first on ICQ and I can translate for you..(my english is basic as well but I can help) if you want...vajcos.. :D
Tomas Rak

kvejlend

Post by kvejlend »

Tomatito: nechcem ťa s týmto otravovať .... (I do not bother you with this ...)

kvejlend

Post by kvejlend »

Can I upload more photos in this discusion ? :)

I love jumping spider :)

This jumpers is alive but fridge ... no in Nature but home :)
Kvejlend

Joaquim F.

Post by Joaquim F. »

I love jumping spiders too, sometimes I tried to refrigerate someone inside a 30x20 cm white poliexpan "container" with a blue-gel pharmaceutical cold bag inside and some natural substrate like a bark piece. Temperature is less than 10 ºC and little bugs slow his movements (and stop to jump!) for some time. water condensation sometimes occurs in eyes and is necessary wait for a minutes.... or take advantage of that and shot nice "artificial droplets" shots! :lol:

Cheers

Joaquim

DQE

Post by DQE »

Spectacular photos! I also love jumping spiders.

Thanks also for the cooling technique information. It sounds like a simple but reasonably effective technique.
-Phil

"Diffraction never sleeps"

mrwildie

Post by mrwildie »

I think these spiders are just fantastic... and live specimens wow!

Are the background colours a result of the stack process a kind of aberration thing or just colours in the background? Beautiful!

Gary.
"If it's not worth photographing It's not worth looking at .Susan Sontag.
Nikon D300, D300s,60D micro lens ,PB 6 bellows,Stackshot, Nikon twin speed light macro flash system,tripods, reversal rings, tubes and other macro paraphernalia.

kvejlend

Post by kvejlend »

thanks all

Joaquim F.: :)

mrwildie: sorry I don understand

all these spiders I find in the pond

I take pictures in my roomImage

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Nice pictures, kvejlend -- thanks for posting!
mrwildie wrote:Are the background colours a result of the stack process a kind of aberration thing or just colours in the background? Beautiful!
The backgrounds are colored objects behind the spiders. These pictures are shot in a sort of studio, so kvejlend can choose what makes them look good.

--Rik

kvejlend

Post by kvejlend »

Rik: Yes, yes exactly as you write !! :)

MEGA_VET

Post by MEGA_VET »

Kvelend,

How long does it take to decrease the activity of an bug or spider in a refrigerator (5 celsius) and if possible, could post a photo or video of the making-of photos showing how you mounted the background.

Thanks.
Luiz Piovesana - MEGA_VET

kvejlend

Post by kvejlend »

MEGA_VET: it individually. Sometimes 1 hour sometimes 8 hours.

the need for patienceImage

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic