www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Prtimuška
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Prtimuška

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Technical and Studio Photography -- Macro and Close-up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomatito

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Prtimuška Reply with quote

Hello guys

I have just finished this shot today. It is a very small fly. I stacked a lot of shots in zerene. The photo is taken with my new lens Carl Zeiss planachromat GF 25x/0.50 corrected on Canon 200mm f2.8 L on EOS 40D.

Click 2000 pixel

http://tomatito.sk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/prtimuska-2000-pixlov.jpg

where you can see comparison with match and ruler and you can see how big is a head of this fly Smile
Craig Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomas,

Some members use a technique to reduce the sudden transition from in focus parts of the image to the out-of-focus areas. It is accomplished by stopping down an aperture for an additional 15-20 images. Is such an approach possible with your setup?

See morfa's post here:

http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11543

Also, have you attempted the sub-stack > combine, or the partial stack > merge method?

Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Technical and Studio Photography -- Macro and Close-up All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: