Zeiss Standard 19 For Sale

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

mvbrooks

Zeiss Standard 19 For Sale

Post by mvbrooks »

I've decided to buy a less complicated microscope and am selling my Zeiss Standard 19. Mine has the five position objective nose and the fancy phase-darkfield-brightfield condenser. This is missing the phase 3 annulous, but the phase 1 and 2 annulous' are here. Also, there is no phase telescope so you will have setup phase work the old fashioned way. You can contact me for particulars on the microscope, photo's, etc. All lenses are genuine Zeiss phase, including the 100X oil. The 3.5X scanning objective is also Zeiss.

Also included are some brightfield objectives (hi 90, scanning 2.5X, 10X), an older special darkfield objective with the adjustment rig, 10X and 12.5X eyepeices. All lenses are Zeiss. The phase objectives are new and in perfect condition. The extra brightfield and special darkfield objectives are older and a bit scratched and ought to be polished.

I'll throw in some books, lab supplies, the manual for the microscope, and a few other goodies.

I'm asking $2000 for everything; you pay shipping. Three day inspection period. Reasonable offers entertained. It goes to eBay after Christmas.

Okay, I'm dropping it to $1500. This 100X oil lens was $1300 alone. This is a *very* good price on this.

Mike Brooks
mibrooks@mac.com

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic