Rotational stage FOUND

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

johan

Rotational stage FOUND

Post by johan »

Before I go looking on ebay, does anyone have a rotational stage with coarse and fine movement options that they want to get rid of?

Thanks
Last edited by johan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
My extreme-macro.co.uk site, a learning site. Your comments and input there would be gratefully appreciated.

Perl

Post by Perl »

Hi

Wonder Rotating Pol table ?
UT multi Axis ?

Might have what you look for - but its not for free

Regards
Pär
****** Seeing is Believing ******

johan

Post by johan »

Not sure what you mean by those... I'm looking at spending about £150 on a newport rotating stage which has coarse and fine movement, has a 20cm diameter or so - that sort of thing
My extreme-macro.co.uk site, a learning site. Your comments and input there would be gratefully appreciated.

Perl

Post by Perl »

Hi

Ok - Then i can not help you

Regards
Pär
****** Seeing is Believing ******

johan

Post by johan »

Okies thank you

Craig Gerard

Post by Craig Gerard »

johan,

Why a 20cm diameter?

A quick eBay search using "newport rotation" as the search criteria returns a number of items. Is there anything among those offerings that would fulfill your requirements?

Craig
To use a classic quote from 'Antz' - "I almost know exactly what I'm doing!"

johan

Post by johan »

20ish, 15ish - anywhere around there. Bottom line it has to fit on top of my lifter thing so that I can use that to rotate a cage thing I have yet to build, in which to have the creature so it doesn't fly away.

Those newports are exactly what I was looking at, but I just posted it here to see if someone had one they wanted to offload. Keep it in the family as such.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic