www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - log in
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tel1749

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: log in Reply with quote

Hi

I been looking at this site for a while now, & the images can only be discribed as fantastic not seen any thing like it in all the books i get from my libray..

Not postage images yet as my internet has been running at the speed of a glaciar, living out in the sticks these are just one of our problems as well as buses just not turning up as well.
Two weeks ago i upgraded my internet to fibre optic so when i can put some images together will post them.

When i go to login it ask for my user name & password no problem with that but i keep clicking on the button so it remembers me but it do not, i am using windows 7 / 64 any ideas on this Question
Regards
Tel1749 Cool
Craig Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you may have 'Delete Browser History on Exit' enabled.

I assume you are using IE, if so, goto Tools > Internet Options, and uncheck the appropriate check box (middle of first panel).

I'm also using Win 7 64 bit.

Craig
tel1749

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Craig

Thanks for the reply to my message, i did go to options & the button had not been enabled. so i enabled it then disenabled straight away now i will have a play to see if that fixes the gremlin
regards
tel1749 Cool
tel1749

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI again craig

I have just loged out then came back in loged in pressed the save button then loged out again shut off the browser, came back & my details had not been saved, more head sctaching!!
cheers
tel1749 Exclamation
Craig Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you begin to type your username, etc, are in the input boxes automatically completed or are you presented with the option of selecting your username?

Next time you log-in, do not log-out before closing the browser, and then see if your details have been retained when you next attempt access the site.

Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Macro All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: