Just bought that first macro lens? Post here to get helpful feedback and answers to any questions you might have.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

tel1749

Post by tel1749 »

Hi

I been looking at this site for a while now, & the images can only be discribed as fantastic not seen any thing like it in all the books i get from my libray..

Not postage images yet as my internet has been running at the speed of a glaciar, living out in the sticks these are just one of our problems as well as buses just not turning up as well.
Two weeks ago i upgraded my internet to fibre optic so when i can put some images together will post them.

When i go to login it ask for my user name & password no problem with that but i keep clicking on the button so it remembers me but it do not, i am using windows 7 / 64 any ideas on this :?:
Regards
Tel1749 8)

Craig Gerard

Post by Craig Gerard »

Sounds like you may have 'Delete Browser History on Exit' enabled.

I assume you are using IE, if so, goto Tools > Internet Options, and uncheck the appropriate check box (middle of first panel).

I'm also using Win 7 64 bit.

Craig
To use a classic quote from 'Antz' - "I almost know exactly what I'm doing!"

tel1749

Post by tel1749 »

HI Craig

Thanks for the reply to my message, i did go to options & the button had not been enabled. so i enabled it then disenabled straight away now i will have a play to see if that fixes the gremlin
regards
tel1749 8)

tel1749

Post by tel1749 »

HI again craig

I have just loged out then came back in loged in pressed the save button then loged out again shut off the browser, came back & my details had not been saved, more head sctaching!!
cheers
tel1749 :!:

Craig Gerard

Post by Craig Gerard »

When you begin to type your username, etc, are in the input boxes automatically completed or are you presented with the option of selecting your username?

Next time you log-in, do not log-out before closing the browser, and then see if your details have been retained when you next attempt access the site.

Craig
To use a classic quote from 'Antz' - "I almost know exactly what I'm doing!"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic