re trying picture

Just bought that first macro lens? Post here to get helpful feedback and answers to any questions you might have.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

courtany

re trying picture

Post by courtany »

Hello again the picture didn't make it I'll try again
Cheers Keith

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Keith,

Welcome aboard! About the image, I recommend to read carefully the instructions on how to post pictures --- see HERE and note especially Steps 5 and 6. It's not enough to do the upload. You also must insert an [img] tag into your post, referencing the uploaded image.

Cheers,
--Rik

Harold Gough

Post by Harold Gough »

rjlittlefield wrote:It's not enough to do the upload. You also must insert an Image
I don't recognise this as part of the process. The automated process inserts Image after. Is this some special circumstance, details posted elesewhere?

Harold
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

courtany

missing picture

Post by courtany »

I think I had better skip pictures in future it's not my day.

Cheers Keith :lol: :lol:

Harold Gough

Re: missing picture

Post by Harold Gough »

courtany wrote:I think I had better skip pictures in future it's not my day.
If I can post a picture anybody can. The only problem I have had is if the file is too big.

There might be technical fault with the website. It was giving a lot of trouble about 10 hours ago, logging me out (I should be in permanently) and not letting me back in. It took ages to submit replies to various topics.

Harold
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Harold Gough wrote:
rjlittlefield wrote:It's not enough to do the upload. You also must insert an Image
I don't recognise this as part of the process. The automated process inserts Image after. Is this some special circumstance, details posted elesewhere?
The key is what I said just before the part you've quoted: "... and note especially Steps 5 and 6. "

The tag gets inserted by Step 5 of the process. It's "automated" in the sense that you don't have to construct the [img] tag yourself. But you do have to manually click one of the two "insert" links to make that happen. It's not enough to do the upload by pressing Send, which is Step 4.

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic