www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Willing to sell prints?
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Willing to sell prints?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carl_Constantine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Willing to sell prints? Reply with quote

My office shares space with a coffee shop known as Beans and Greens. I showed the owner some of the fantastic images you folks make (Jody's Velvet Mite, cactuspic's images, Sue's beautiful blue dragon fly which adorns one of my desktops right now, as well as others). As part of her business is selling plants (the Greens part of Beans and Greens), some of which are catcti and other flowers, she was wondering if any of you would be willing to sell a few prints to hang in the shop or if you'd let her print them to hang (I don't think she wants to resell any of these, but I'll make sure contact information is provided so people can contact you).

If anyone's interested, let me know. Maybe provide some contact info, and I'll pass it on.
twebster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ya' Carl,

I'm always interested in selling prints. Very Happy What size of prints would she like? I have some cactus flower prints she may interested in. Send her the url to my web site, www.tomwebsterphoto.com. There's contact info for me on the web site. I don't have any of my cactus images posted in my image gallery yet but, if she's truly interested, I'll be happy to post some for her to choose from. OK Question

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

The worst day photographing dragonflies is better than the best day working! Smile
salden

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl

As soon as we get my new website out, send her towards that url. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: