Willing to sell prints?

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Carl_Constantine

Willing to sell prints?

Post by Carl_Constantine »

My office shares space with a coffee shop known as Beans and Greens. I showed the owner some of the fantastic images you folks make (Jody's Velvet Mite, cactuspic's images, Sue's beautiful blue dragon fly which adorns one of my desktops right now, as well as others). As part of her business is selling plants (the Greens part of Beans and Greens), some of which are catcti and other flowers, she was wondering if any of you would be willing to sell a few prints to hang in the shop or if you'd let her print them to hang (I don't think she wants to resell any of these, but I'll make sure contact information is provided so people can contact you).

If anyone's interested, let me know. Maybe provide some contact info, and I'll pass it on.
Carl B. Constantine

twebster

Post by twebster »

Hi ya' Carl,

I'm always interested in selling prints. :D What size of prints would she like? I have some cactus flower prints she may interested in. Send her the url to my web site, www.tomwebsterphoto.com. There's contact info for me on the web site. I don't have any of my cactus images posted in my image gallery yet but, if she's truly interested, I'll be happy to post some for her to choose from. OK :?:
Tom Webster

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

The worst day photographing dragonflies is better than the best day working! :)

salden

Post by salden »

Carl

As soon as we get my new website out, send her towards that url. :D
Sue Alden

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic