www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Zerene Stacker help needed
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Zerene Stacker help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buster6X6

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Zerene Stacker help needed Reply with quote

I have been on this forum for a while. finally I have gathered some lenses. Yesterday I decided to purchase Zerene Stacker. The weather is getting wormer and the small creatures are going to start to appear. No problem down loading but I have problem with recognition of the licence. I follow through until I paste from a clip board but the window pop's up saying that licence-free use had expired and I should down load again. I cleared the memory and installed it again but it keep's on saying the same thing again.I know I did something wrong ,maybe some can tell me what the procedure is or I missed somthing?
Thanks Greg
rjlittlefield
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg,

Hi -- I'm the fellow who wrote & supports Zerene Stacker. It sounds like your license hasn't actually gotten installed. Next time you launch, go directly to Options > Registration and check to be sure that your license key is showing in the window. If it is not, then check the detailed instructions at http://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker/docs/howtoinstallalicensekey for how to get it in. If your license is showing, then please contact me at support@zerenesystems.com so we can figure out what's going wrong.

--Rik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Macro All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: