Temple Viper Portrait

Earlier images, not yet re-categorized. All subject types. Not for new images.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Mike B in OKlahoma

Temple Viper Portrait

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

Captive subject
180mm macro lens
1/250th second @ f/22
ISO 200
flash as main light
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

A nice sharp photograph there Mike, you know this snake does have some beautiful markings. :D

salden

Post by salden »

what is that saying,,," Black and Red - you are an ok fellow; black and yellow you are a dead fellow"? or is it the other way around :lol:
Sue Alden

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Did you get into the cage with this fellow Mike. Beautiful snake and photo. Looks like he even gave you a little smile (or were you holding up a rat in front of his face :lol: )
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Beetleman replied:
Looks like he even gave you a little smile (or were you holding up a rat in front of his face :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Mike B in OKlahoma

salden wrote:what is that saying,,," Black and Red - you are an ok fellow; black and yellow you are a dead fellow"? or is it the other way around :lol:
The way I remember it is "Red and black, friend of Jack, Red and yellow, kill a fellow." (Some apostates say it is "Red and black, venom lack...", but they are clearly misguided and incorrect! :-)
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Mike B in OKlahoma

beetleman wrote:Did you get into the cage with this fellow Mike. Beautiful snake and photo. Looks like he even gave you a little smile (or were you holding up a rat in front of his face :lol: )
One of the things I like about this guy (or gal) is that I love the expression.
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

--Calvin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic