www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Howdy from London
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Howdy from London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattharvey1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Howdy from London Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Found this forum via a friend yesterday.

Relatively recently got into Macro after acquiring my Nikon 105 micro vr lens running on my d40x.

I'm 40 yrs old with a GSOH.

Living in SW London the opportunities for macro work that I like like bugs etc is limited but I fish quite a lot so always make time to capture some creepy crawlies then.

I am also a DJ, love traveling, snowboarding and all the good things in life.

Look forward to some valuable interaction with y'all

Cheers

Matt
Harold Gough

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Howdy from London Reply with quote

Hello, Matt,

mattharvey1 wrote:

I am also a DJ, love traveling, snowboarding and all the good things in life.

You were born just when, in my opinion, most of the good music was coming to an end! Very Happy Now that I have accumulated all those thing I wanted for film 35mm I am keeping my Postie busy delivering lots of Rockabilly CDs, mostly compilations.

I also like travelling (I have to take the wife Rolling Eyes ) but only where I can photograph anything from landscape and buildings down to moderate macro, carrying from a bellows lens to extreme telephotos, to ultra wideangles and panoramic kit.

Quite a few of our more-interesting contributers have not posted for a while but there is plenty of interest here at any one time.

Harold
janm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum

Jan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: