microscope equipment for non-profit organizations

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

microscope equipment for non-profit organizations

Post by rjlittlefield »

Public service announcement...

If you are a part of a non-profit organization you may be able to get excessed equipment through a 501(3)c non-profit that I've recently learned about.
The organization is called WIN WAREHOUSE. They receive excess inventory donations from large corporations including Zeiss USA.

In order for you to receive distributions of such equipment you must purchase it through a non profit or government organization. Universities typically qualify.

There is a management fee associated with receiving these items. You must register in order to see what the fees are but they are a small fraction of the msrp. The registration is simple will not be shared with anyone but they must confirm your non profit status under IRS regulations.

WIN Warehouse.org uses the funds for operation and to support various charitable purposes which includes third world missionary expeditions and domestically camps for underprivileged children.

You can see what is available here:
http://www.winwarehouse.org/catalog/Mic ... cessories/

The quantities are usually just one and there is no reorder nor any rhyme nor reason to what is donated other than the donor no longer wants it on their shelves. There is inventory we have not managed to post on the website yet so if you are looking for a particular item you could PM me an inquiry. I am the microscope guy for them, so I know what's there.
Inquiries should go as a PM or email to our member g4lab.

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic