More from Oz

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

OzRay

More from Oz

Post by OzRay »

I found this site by pure accident and it brought back memories of stuff that I haven't done for years, and it just might spur me to revisit one very interesting and challenging aspect of photography that I've always loved.

Nowadays, I'm mainly a news and sports photographer, but I come from a background of scientific photography, so all this stuff is at the heart of where I come from. I'll post some of my old stuff from the last few years and try and use this site to do a little bit more.

Cheers

Ray

lauriek

Post by lauriek »

Welcome!

Your name is ringing a DPR bell somewhere, did you post in the 'weekly close up' thread over there on the Oly forum?

OzRay

Post by OzRay »

No, I used to be a regular there, but moved on to somewhat quieter forums. Have made a bit of noise about the E-P1 recently (which I'm keen to use for macro etc), but that's about it and likely to remain so.

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

E-P1 recently (which I'm keen to use for macro etc
Ooooh. I see what you mean.
I wonder if my wife would like a new camera I could look after... :P

OzRay

Post by OzRay »

The E-P1 (Pen) would be an ideal camera for all the family and, having someone who knows how to show others how to use it and look after it, could be well justified. :D

I think it would make a great macro camera, as you can nicely focus with the screen, and you can magnify and move the focus spot to anywhere on the screen, and then use a wireless remote to fire it off and minimise vibration. 8)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic