www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - A quick intro
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A quick intro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Particle_Man

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: A quick intro Reply with quote

Greetings once again fellow forum members!

Since I'm new here I decided to do a quick writeup on who this little particle is (all TMBG fans please raise your hands Wink ).

I hail from a cold country far up north called Sweden. I've been interested in photography for several years, but only acquired my own camera back in 2004.

I tried out the macro mode on the camera, and since then I've been hooked to the little world that most people won't care about. Most people look up to the stars and wonder "is there alien life out there?", I like to think that we already have our own little aliens in the macro world. Smile

Now I try to wrestle beyond 1:1, which I haven't had any success with...yet. Smile
Ken Ramos

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up your way once, many a year ago there Particle Man, made a NATO cruise to the N. Atlantic, up in the arctic circle to badger the Russkie's and work with the Norwegian Air force. Dang cold it was too! Shocked I agree, I often wonder myself about the possibility of life around other distant stars. I think it would be mistake not to think that there is. But, you’re right, there is just as a bizarre amount of small and interesting life to be found right here. Again welcome aboard to the forums. Very Happy
Charles Krebs

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Particle Man.

Quote:
I like to think that we already have our own little aliens in the macro world.

Without a doubt! It never ceases to amaze. Shocked
Particle_Man

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Krebs wrote:
Welcome aboard Particle Man.

Without a doubt! It never ceases to amaze. Shocked

Indeed, not to mention to sometimes scare. I have arachnophobia, but try to cure myself by by being up close. My pulse races every time I look at them really close. Wink
Danny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a late howdy from NZ. Nice to see we spread the world with macro and yes, its an amazing world we get to see and share. Its the special things we get to see that without macro, we will never see otherwise.

All the best in Sweden, its a pleasure Laughing Wink

Danny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: