Wasp

Images of undisturbed subjects in their natural environment. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

salden

Wasp

Post by salden »

He was too busy to notice me, so I was able to get in close. This is almost a full frame.

Canon 1D Mark II N
Canon 100mm Macro 2.8
Sue Alden

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Oh, nice verticle, my aren't we busy today but he wasp seems a bit centered though. Sharpness is good and seems to be where it needs to. Looks as though you focused mainly on the eye, the butt is fuzzy, not as in hairy but as in OOF fuzzy. I think I will get my old trusty archaic 20D "stopped down" and head to the woods out back of the apartment and see if I can find a bug or two. Not only is there a shortage of fuel but I am running out of complaints also. :lol:

salden

Post by salden »

Ken Ramos wrote:Oh, nice verticle, my aren't we busy today but he wasp seems a bit centered though. Sharpness is good and seems to be where it needs to. Looks as though you focused mainly on the eye, the butt is fuzzy, not as in hairy but as in OOF fuzzy. I think I will get my old trusty archaic 20D "stopped down" and head to the woods out back of the apartment and see if I can find a bug or two. Not only is there a shortage of fuel but I am running out of complaints also. :lol:
As if your butt was not fuzzy.

I think it might be a tad too bright. Something I can fit in PS.
Sue Alden

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Sue replied:
As if your butt was not fuzzy.
Is not :? Got baby photos to prove it! :lol: Besides, I'm lucky to have one at all. Everyone from the Master Chief to the Skipper has chewed on it at one time or another :lol:

Nah! I don't think its too bright. :-k

Erland R.N.

Post by Erland R.N. »

Nice photo of this interesting looking wasp. Nice clean background and focus on the eyes.

Erland

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic