Dandilion Heads

Earlier images, not yet re-categorized. All subject types. Not for new images.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

beetleman

Dandilion Heads

Post by beetleman »

More from the archives. A well knows subject for sure.

Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

Nice ones Doug. They take me back to my childhood, running in the meadows, not a care in the world. :)
Joan Young

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

When I was a kid or we were kids, we used to trick one another into shutting ones eyes and opening their mouths. Then we would stick one of those things in there, plumes and all. Be spitting plumes and tiny seeds for about a half an hour. :lol: Hey nice images there Doug, see a little spring is still hanging around up there in the tundra, even if it is archived. :D

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

Nice shots Doug! Our little un likes to find these and pretend they're clocks. I like the story behind the plants name,Dandelion which comes from the french dent de leon meaning Lion's teeth in reference to the shape of the leaves.
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Roy Patience

Post by Roy Patience »

Doug,

Yes, dandelions are well known, but this is a good picture. Your images are sharp and the flowers stands out well from the background. My favorite is the second one.

Roy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic