Macro Equipment For Sale (Price Reduced)

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

petergregory40

Macro Equipment For Sale (Price Reduced)

Post by petergregory40 »

I've not had time to continue my macro photography due to other commitments so I have decided to put up for sale some of my macro equipment.

Nikon Plan 4x/0.10 OFN22 WD 30 Objective Lens £60 - Now £50 Sold

I will also be selling my Cognisys Stack Shot Macro Rail Package once I have removed it of the rig I'm using. £300 - Now £250 Sold

I also have a Nikon R1C1 Close-Up Speedlight Commander Kit £300 - Now £250
this has one adaptor ring 0.67 mm missing, that I can see online can be replaced for about £20 Can't see how I've mislaid this so I will have another look to see if I can find this part. Sold

UK Buyers - buyer to pay postage, collect if possible.

I will send photos if required.
Email petergregory40@gmail.com
Last edited by petergregory40 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
P Gregory

petergregory40

Stack Shot Macro Rail Package

Post by petergregory40 »

Hi Ahnuts, Thanks for the interest

Sorry it's late, I will try and sort out photos tomorrow

Yes it is still for sale, and I don't know why as I thought it would of been snapped up.

It's in good condition, I will check tomorrow on what there is. off memory it's the rail, the stepper control box and the power supply, with cable connecting rail to stepper. I do have a cable that connects to the control box to Nikon Camera, that was separate and the company wanted a stupid price for that, but It's included free, handy if you have a Nikon but not really required.

I'm asking £250 for this equipment and the buyer to pay postage. If payment is by Bank Transfer or Cheque there is no charge obviously, but if by Paypal I have to ask if buyer pays fee that would be about £10 on this amount. Hope this helps.
P Gregory

ahnuts

Post by ahnuts »

Hi petergregory40,

Thanks for posting the pics.

I'm happy to take the stackshot package, and the Nikon objective as well if the fibre in the pics is not on the inside of the onjective?

Happy to pay for postage to London as well,

Thank you,

Ahnuts

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic