Nikon drawing tube

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

iconoclastica

Nikon drawing tube

Post by iconoclastica »

I have a surplus Nikon Drawing Tube, which attaches between the microscope arm and the eyepiece tube. It provides a superimposed image workspace next to the microscope, so you can see what your pencil is doing tracing the image while looking through the microscope. Mounted on either side of the microscope. This attachment fits the Nikon Alphaphot, Labophot, and Optiphot series of microscopes. It has a tube magnification factor of 1.25X and a zoom ring for the desktop image. There's a 3-position turret at the distal end, one of them is the off-switch, one normal operation, and the third one presumable a lolour filter to match te destop light with the mic's light.

I find it a fascinating device, but I have no use for it. I'd say 175 Euro/US$200 is a reasonable price.

This is what You see through the eyepieces. The brighter the light on the desktop, the better the contrast:
--- felix filicis ---

iconoclastica

Post by iconoclastica »

Moved to Ebay.
--- felix filicis ---

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic