Wemacro customer support.

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Aussie Phil

Wemacro customer support.

Post by Aussie Phil »

I haven't posted here much (truth be told, I find this forum a bit intimidating) but just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I ordered a Wemacro rail on October 16, 2018 and as of today it still hadn't arrived here in Tasmania, nor did I get a tracking number as promised. So I emailed them asking if anything was wrong, hoping it hadn't gone missing in transit. William Gu got straight back to me and said a mistake had been made and that they had not sent it. He apologised and immediately offered to refund my money and send my order ASAP free of charge. Within the hour I had received a refund in my PayPal account.

I was so impressed that I just had to share the news. Customer support as impressive as this is rare in this world and deserves to be shared.

Yay the macro community!

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

I have had similar experiences with William. Generous and sincere customer service. They are an outstanding company and have earned my complete confidence.

mawyatt

Post by mawyatt »

Phil,

Same as Lou!!

William provides exceptional Customer Service and his products are some of the best values available for macro users.

Keep us informed with your progress with your WeMacro rail system.

Best,
Research is like a treasure hunt, you don't know where to look or what you'll find!
~Mike

johan

Post by johan »

We're lucky - it's a small community and the three main vendors Stackshot, MJKZZ and WeMacro all give excellent service
My extreme-macro.co.uk site, a learning site. Your comments and input there would be gratefully appreciated.

mawyatt

Post by mawyatt »

johan wrote:We're lucky - it's a small community and the three main vendors Stackshot, MJKZZ and WeMacro all give excellent service
Johan,

Agree! We also have great folks like yourself, Rik, Chris, Robert, Lou and others that provide wonderful on-line resources and/or provide informative and responsive advise for us newbies!!

BTW I feel like a kid again with all this wonderful technology at hand, I'm off to Walmart to get a micro-sd card so I can boot up my Raspberry Pi 1.3!! :D Hopefully it will run my ZYX Stack & Stitch system as well as it's bigger Pi brother 3B!!

Best,
Research is like a treasure hunt, you don't know where to look or what you'll find!
~Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic