www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Wemacro customer support.
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wemacro customer support.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussie Phil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: Wemacro customer support. Reply with quote

I haven't posted here much (truth be told, I find this forum a bit intimidating) but just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I ordered a Wemacro rail on October 16, 2018 and as of today it still hadn't arrived here in Tasmania, nor did I get a tracking number as promised. So I emailed them asking if anything was wrong, hoping it hadn't gone missing in transit. William Gu got straight back to me and said a mistake had been made and that they had not sent it. He apologised and immediately offered to refund my money and send my order ASAP free of charge. Within the hour I had received a refund in my PayPal account.

I was so impressed that I just had to share the news. Customer support as impressive as this is rare in this world and deserves to be shared.

Yay the macro community!
Lou Jost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had similar experiences with William. Generous and sincere customer service. They are an outstanding company and have earned my complete confidence.
mawyatt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil,

Same as Lou!!

William provides exceptional Customer Service and his products are some of the best values available for macro users.

Keep us informed with your progress with your WeMacro rail system.

Best,
johan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're lucky - it's a small community and the three main vendors Stackshot, MJKZZ and WeMacro all give excellent service
mawyatt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johan wrote:
We're lucky - it's a small community and the three main vendors Stackshot, MJKZZ and WeMacro all give excellent service

Johan,

Agree! We also have great folks like yourself, Rik, Chris, Robert, Lou and others that provide wonderful on-line resources and/or provide informative and responsive advise for us newbies!!

BTW I feel like a kid again with all this wonderful technology at hand, I'm off to Walmart to get a micro-sd card so I can boot up my Raspberry Pi 1.3!! Very Happy Hopefully it will run my ZYX Stack & Stitch system as well as it's bigger Pi brother 3B!!

Best,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: