Joined: 15 Jan 2018
|Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am Post subject: Goniometers, Translation Stages, Tubes for sale
|Hi all, I have some surplus items I've acquired for my setup for sale, don't need them. Selling them for reasonable prices.
I am situated in Sydney. (Australian one)
Local pickup with cash is preferred. I will ship worldwide, payment via paypal. Currency in this post is USD. Buyer must pay for shipping.
Postage cost can be estimated here: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
(put 2000 for postal code)
Note: Must include signature. That's an extra $3 for Australia and $5 for international shipments.
For example, to the states: (Economy Air method) Currency is AUD here only
$21.34 for 500g (Approx $16 USD)
$38.87 for 1kg ($29 USD)
Most items are small and light. I will try to keep the entire package within 1kg whilst making it safe for shipment. I have 100% positive ebay feedback from multiple buyers and I pack items well.
Here's the stuff:
1. Thorlabs DT12 linear translation stage (1um resolution, great for a specimen holder)
Scuffs on middle 2.
$40 each for the ones without scuffs, $35 for the 2 in the middle.
2. Thorlabs MS1S 6.5mm linear translation stage. Unused, purchased them new at $214 each. Send me an offer.
Details on these 2 items can be found here:
1. 2 axis goniometer, MMT. 10 degrees. (40x40mm metric, mounting holes do take 8-32 bolts)
Both unused, I purchased them new.
$150 for the set
2. 70x70mm linear translation stage. Brandless but pretty high quality. $60.
3. Rotary goniometer, MMT. $50. Purchased new.
4. Linear translation stage, 40x40mm, mmt. Purchased new. $60
1. M42 Iris. $30
2. T2 male to M38x0.5 female adapter. $35
This allows the ITL-200 to be rotated in the tube for infinity calibration. Details on the ebay listing.
Will include 4 for free (T2>F adapter)
3. KFconcept Leica R to Sony E adapter $10
4. Included with 2
5. All the rest. This includes all the M42 tubes of various length and a high quality M42>F adapter (shiny one). Also included are 2 tube collars that are $15 for a pair off ebay. All this for $25.
Original Nikon extension tubes.
Or all 4 for $85.
These sell for over $100 on ebay as a set. Mine cost around that (without shipping).
Generic Ebay 58mm tubes for Nikon (and Canon etc., just need a different mount adapter) These will work well with MJKZZ's tube collars. $15
I have a lot more of these, just need to find them. Won't up the price.
This is also for sale. Used it twice. Unlike the other kuangren speedlight with adjustable arms, this one has 3 flashtubes rather than 2. It's $350 new. I'm going to sell it for $200. Comes with the box and stuff.
Details here: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.18.ef9e6217BKiWsc&id=549600665431&ns=1&abbucket=20#detail
All items open to reasonable offers. Send me a message.
Personal Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133023063@N04/
Blog still under construction