Stackshot/Nikon x10 Objective/El Nikkor 50mm Enlarger Lens

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Paul K

Stackshot/Nikon x10 Objective/El Nikkor 50mm Enlarger Lens

Post by Paul K »

Its been a long time since I have been here, and things change dramatically. Family, work and life to say the least.

I have a few items that I am selling due to the above and not having time to do photography that I enjoy doing. As a result I have listed a few items below that I am selling that may be of interest to other and can be out to good use.

I have a Stackshot Mk2 with the Ext Rail and field kit for Canon Camera. This is Stackshot is firmware upgradable ( battery pack and third party infrared sensor). Also included is the original Stackshot mount, and the Stackshot Arca plate which lowers the body of the camera significantly. Originally purchased in Europe and so it comes with the european plug, which can be plugged into any UK socket with an adapter. In mint condition and well looked after.

I have a Nikon CFI Plan 10x/0.25NA 10.5mm WD Objective with case for sale, used and in mint condition.

And last but not lease a mint condition Nikon El Nikkor 50mm Enlager lens with case in mint condition.

Preferably UK interest, however if the items listed above suit your needs and are not ini the UK I am open for discussions.

PM / DM for further details and discussions.

Cheers fellas

Photomicro

Post by Photomicro »

I have sent you a PM.

Mike
regards, Mike.

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66189529@N08/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic