Canon FD 200mm F/2.8 SSC Manual Prime Telephoto Lens

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

zzffnn

Canon FD 200mm F/2.8 SSC Manual Prime Telephoto Lens

Post by zzffnn »

Here for sale is a Canon FD 200mm F/2.8 SSC lens. This is the breech lock mount version. $129 shipped within USA.

S.S.C. stands for Super Spectra Coated, per Cannon; it is supposed to promote light transmission, reduce flare and enhance contrast.

The front element has some minor superficial hairline scratches, but is free from haze or fungi.

The movement of focus ring (1.8m-infinity) and aperture ring (F/2.8-F/22) are still very smooth and precise. This lens has pretty good resolution, considering its age. Its Bokeh is nice and works well for portraits or wildlife.

Its integrated hood works well. The hood has some dents but the shape is still circular. And front thread of lens can accept filters.

Cosmetically, this lens reveals some scratches on its exterior casing.

This sale does not include front cap, but include a rear Tamron FD cap.

This lens can be adapted to micro four thirds m4/3 and NEX with adapters (no included in this auction). A FD to micro four thirds adapter can be included for additional $9.

Local pick up is possible and I will refund shipping cost of $12.85. Sorry, no international shipping is possible, unless you have perfect feedback and can cover (the expensive) international shipping.

You are buying from a PhD scientist who loves photography. All my equipments are examined carefully, before they go on sale. This is because I want my buyers to be happy and I care about my eBay reputation, which I consider more valuable than any item that I have sold or am selling.

Thank you and have a great day!
Selling my Canon FD 200mm F/2.8 lens

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic