www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Chinese made Phase Contrast Scope
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chinese made Phase Contrast Scope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g4lab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Chinese made Phase Contrast Scope Reply with quote

For sale is a new in the box never opened (I can open it and QC it for a buyer or you can take it sealed and have your own "unboxing" party) Phase Contrast Trinoc scope.

This is branded Lab Safety Supply which is a subsidiary of WW Grainger. It is probably similar in quality to the education level scopes from the big names and probably a step or two above an AmScope or no name.

It has a movable prism trinoc, four Plan Phase objectives and FN 18 oculars. A turret condenser , mechanical stage and halogen illumination.

I am asking $700 plus shipping for it.

Last edited by g4lab on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
g4lab

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a home for this scope. When I set it up I was fairly amazed at the quality of it. There were some rough looking edges here and there but in places where it counted things looked very good.

If anyone is interested I probably can get more of these. I did not do the phase ring alignment nor check image quality but will do that soon and report back.
g4lab

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one of these has come my way and I am offering it again at the same price $700 net of paypal fees. Shipping not included. In unopened factory carton. I could double box it and ship it anywhere. This is probably about a $1500 unit if bought from AmScope. LSS has better QC. They are part of WWGrainger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: