Leaf 11x

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Sharks

Leaf 11x

Post by Sharks »

Leaf (11x) by Can Tunçer, on Flickr

An ordinary leaf photographed with backlight. I put one Jansjö LED light on the front and one on the back. I think the details of the leaves come out in backlight. Looking at the photo from a distance, it looks like a city photo taken from the satellite.

Camera: Canon 6D
Lens: Nikon CF Plan 10x 0.30 WD 16.5
Magnification: 11x
Light: 2 x Ikea Jansö
Focus Stack: 80 Shots
Automated Rail: WeMacro (10 um)
Tabletop Setup: flic.kr/s/aHskRJsutG

ztt74

Post by ztt74 »

love this - very nice. well done.
jon

Dalantech

Post by Dalantech »

Beautiful abstract Can!

Sharks

Post by Sharks »

concon

Post by concon »

What kind of leaf is this? Those cystolithic trichomes look ever so familiar.

Joaquim F.

Post by Joaquim F. »

This green colour and structure is hypnotic, very nice picture! :D

I see you are using a FF Canon 6D and the Nikon CF Plan 10x 0.30 WD 16.5. Looking at your setup on flickr, on a reversed raynox as tube lens and not too long space between optics, this combination cover a FF sensor or is necessary some image cropping? the extreme corners look very sharp at your images and I'm thinking if this is possible with the "old" Nikon 10X CF plan 0.30 as it is with the CFI 10X 0.25.

Best

Joaquim

Sharks

Post by Sharks »

concon wrote:What kind of leaf is this? Those cystolithic trichomes look ever so familiar.
Sorry I do not know the type :(

Sharks

Post by Sharks »

Joaquim F. wrote:This green colour and structure is hypnotic, very nice picture! :D

I see you are using a FF Canon 6D and the Nikon CF Plan 10x 0.30 WD 16.5. Looking at your setup on flickr, on a reversed raynox as tube lens and not too long space between optics, this combination cover a FF sensor or is necessary some image cropping? the extreme corners look very sharp at your images and I'm thinking if this is possible with the "old" Nikon 10X CF plan 0.30 as it is with the CFI 10X 0.25.

Best

Joaquim

It almost covers the entire sensor. There is a small amount of distortion in the corners. So I do a little crop.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic