WANTED: modern DIC microscope

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

descall

WANTED: modern DIC microscope

Post by descall »

A couple of years ago I moved home and sold my beloved Olympus BX51 with complete DIC setup. I miss it too much and now wish to obtain another modern DIC microscope setup. If anyone knows of a complete setup for sale on the amateur market, please let me know (I'm based in the UK). I'd be interested in any good set-up, such as the Nikon E600, Ni-U, Olympus BX51, BX53, etc. I assume modern alternatives from Zeiss and Leica are as good. Many thanks for any help.

Paul92706

Post by Paul92706 »

Hi descall did you obtain the DIC microscope you were looking for? There is a nice PZO DIC conplete plug and play on ebay you can't miss it if you search it. I just finally finished putting my whole Nikon DIC system together and it really set me back finacially, very expensive to put together. Goodluck buddy

descall

Post by descall »

Haven't found one yet, still ruminating over matters. I may go with a modern Olympus, since it is a system I know a little. As you say, terribly expensive, especially if bought new. But very, very pleasing :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic