getting the right Nikon 10X CFI objectives

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

gaconsooner

getting the right Nikon 10X CFI objectives

Post by gaconsooner »

Hi all,

I have been researching on this objective and found that there are several versions.
http://extreme-macro.co.uk/nikon-10x-objective/

Anyone with deep experience please help provide me with information to obtain a right one for wicked sharpness please???

johan

Post by johan »

Hello,

It's not so much the case that there are several versions - more that some of the labelling was changed on the same optic. You're looking for material no. MRL00102 - that should get you the right lens. This place - http://www.seoenterprises.com/shop/prod ... 257&page=1 - usually has them in stock but you might find it cheaper if you shop around

Best,

-Johan
My extreme-macro.co.uk site, a learning site. Your comments and input there would be gratefully appreciated.

Yawns

Post by Yawns »

YAWNS _ (Y)et (A)nother (W)onderful (N)ewbie (S)hooting

gaconsooner

Post by gaconsooner »

Thanks Johan, I've just ordered one from your website :smt041 :smt041 :smt041

johan wrote:Hello,

It's not so much the case that there are several versions - more that some of the labelling was changed on the same optic. You're looking for material no. MRL00102 - that should get you the right lens. This place - http://www.seoenterprises.com/shop/prod ... 257&page=1 - usually has them in stock but you might find it cheaper if you shop around

Best,

-Johan

gaconsooner

Post by gaconsooner »

Actually I saw that posting for long time and tried to contact the seller for the material number but got no responses
That seller has many similar posts around, even on Amazon. So, I guess he should be quite reliable

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

gaconsooner wrote:Actually I saw that posting for long time and tried to contact the seller for the material number but got no responses
That seller has many similar posts around, even on Amazon. So, I guess he should be quite reliable
I notice the eBay offering quotes an item location as Lakeland, Florida. That's the same not-very-large town that SEO Enterprises lists as their location.

Same people, different shop front?

--Rik

SONYNUT

Post by SONYNUT »

Wow the price sure jumped in the last 5 years. got mine for 30 bucks new
Just shoot it......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic