www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Sold
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzffnn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Sold Reply with quote

Photos can be found on my eBay page:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152685813224

$15 shipped within USA.

It looks the same as AmScope SM20 2X Barlow Lens For SM and SW Stereo Microscopes. Mounting size is 1-7/8" or 48mm in diameter. Working distance is 30mm.

I bought two of these as new ad only need one. So this (unused) one is for sale. I am listing this one as used, because I cannot find its original packaging. Otherwise it looks new (and is in very good optical condition).

I used my copy with mounting putty and tape it on a Bausch Lomb Setreozoom 7. Image was pretty decent. The 2x lens has a wider view field than what SZ7 actually needs.

AmScope and its other sellers claim "Its retail value is $180". You be the judge :-) I say it is worth $20 for sure but not a lot more.

Local pick up in person and combined shipping discount is possible. Please message me.

Will trade for a 0.5x Barlow lens.

Thank you and have a great day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: