www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Micro Newby here
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Micro Newby here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmachiavellianx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Micro Newby here Reply with quote

Hey guys, super new here. I have been reading a lot about micro here and wanted to attempt to start shooting. I am not 100% sure on how to get an objective lens to fit my camera if it's even possible with the gear i have? Would a microscope be a better option? I plan on stacking photos for that extra high resolution. Also my main purpose would be shooting plants. I have seen some really cool shots with the Mitutoyo BD Plan 20x all the way to the 50x. I'm looking to spend under 1,000 if possible.

Anyway if anyone is willing to help that'd be awesome thank you and nice to be here Smile

Camera: Nikon d3300
flash: SB 700
rjlittlefield
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmachiavellianx, welcome aboard!

To begin, see the FAQ: How can I hook a microscope objective to my camera?

Note that this is a long thread. The information gets less dense later on, but it's probably worth reading all 6 pages.

--Rik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: