www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - 3x5 TMC Optical Breadboard Isolation Tabletop - Seattle Area
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3x5 TMC Optical Breadboard Isolation Tabletop - Seattle Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ldflan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: 3x5 TMC Optical Breadboard Isolation Tabletop - Seattle Area Reply with quote

Just the top, no legs. Truly a thing of beauty. 1/4-20 tapped holes at 1" centers. Stainless. 3'x5'x2" thick. Weighs about 350lb, I would guess. I was going to stretch it across between two cabinet bases on top of rubber vibration damping feet, but the 3' depth is just a little too large for my space. I sure wish it weren't.

Make me some reasonable offer in cash or trade, or state your case why you should have it for whatever pittance you want to pay. I can deliver it from my pickup in the greater Seattle area, but you'll need three or more strong people, or a forklift or a hoist of some sort to get it out and into position. Can take some pics if you need em.
75RR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am nowhere near the area and not in the running anyway, but would love to see some photos of it - sounds amazing.
Don't suppose you can knock a wall or two down to make it fit?
ldflan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will post some pics soon. I believe it's the 77 Series, 2" thick version. It is definitely stainless, and definitely has a ferromagnetic layer underneath that. Here is a webpage showing it.

http://www.directindustry.com/prod/tmc/product-21701-513778.html#product-item_513786

Look at the 77 series. The picture is of the 4" thick version. This one is 2" thick.

I would keep it if I had another 8" to work with. But I don't, even if I knock down a wall. Sad

Fortunately I got a smaller one with it, and am keeping that one. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: