www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - My workshop
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My workshop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Favorite Locations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gpmatthews

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: My workshop Reply with quote

Well, if you asked my wife where my favorite location was, I guess she'd definitely say "the workshop"!

Just thought you might appreciate the line-up a little more than she does...

There are several more microscopes under the bench, but I never intended to start a collection, it just sort of grew. The furthest one, a Zeiss GFL, is about to have a new owner and I hope we can persuade him to post on the Forum once he has finished his driving lessons.

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.
JoanYoung

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a wonderful set up Graham. Wives do not always like it if our husbands spend too much time in the basement. LOL!!
Ken Ramos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I always thought that I had one to many microscopes and I only have two. Laughing So you have changed my outlook on things Graham. I know you have shown us some of your models before and I could not help but to notice the collection that you have on your shelves. Many years back while in the Navy, I used to fiddle around with creating detailed models of fighter aircraft and for a breif while became fairly good at it. Looks as though you have an interesting collection. Very Happy
gpmatthews

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken, I have too many hobbies and not enough time - also rather a lot of models, mainly 1/76 & 1/72 AFVs, some scratchbuilt:

... that's a lot of workshop time - confirming one of my favorite locations!

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.
Ken Ramos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats quite an arsenal there Graham. I can see you are by tanks the same as I was by aircraft, even a missile launcher or two I see. Maybe we should have you and your division go to the Gulf and tidey things up. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Favorite Locations All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: