Hello from Sydney Australia

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

piczzilla

Hello from Sydney Australia

Post by piczzilla »

Hi Everyone,

I started photography in 2011 after closely following John Kimbler's macro gallery. Macro & insects have been my prime interest from the very start, although these days I've been branching out to other genres (landscape, long exposure, astrophotography, Infrared, still life, etc). I'm what you call jack of all trades, and master of none lol~ But I'm still happiest when photographing insects.

I recently started shooting with microscope objective, but with a $70 (manual) focusing rail, I haven't produced any worthy images yet, but you're welcome to have a look:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/145082278@N08/
I ordered an automated focusing rail and hope to get a second chance with these ants.

My instagram username is: piczzilla

I'm an avid learner and am always grateful for any critiques or ideas. Hope we get along.

Erny
Last edited by piczzilla on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

Welcome Erny.
We always check websites of new applicants before approving membership. I looked at yours, and thought "yep!" when I saw the ant :).
Chris R

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic