Nicely colored butterfly

Images of undisturbed subjects in their natural environment. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

J. Brian Waddington

Nicely colored butterfly

Post by J. Brian Waddington »

Sony Alpha a58 ~ Tamron 90mm 272E ~ Capture 1 Sony Pro ~ ImageJ ~ the ubiquitous Gimp

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Nice shot, like the eyes of this butterfly. Couldn't help but notice your location, just where in the Philippines Islands do you live? I was living in Olongapo, Zambales province, for about 6.5 years, left going back to the US in 1986. :)

J. Brian Waddington

Post by J. Brian Waddington »

Ken Ramos wrote:Nice shot, like the eyes of this butterfly. Couldn't help but notice your location, just where in the Philippines Islands do you live? I was living in Olongapo, Zambales province, for about 6.5 years, left going back to the US in 1986. :)
I wondered if you might have a Philippines connection. My wife teaches at Silliman U. and we live above Valencia.
Brian
Sony Alpha a58 ~ Tamron 90mm 272E ~ Capture 1 Sony Pro ~ ImageJ ~ the ubiquitous Gimp

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

J. Brian Waddington wrote:
Ken Ramos wrote:Nice shot, like the eyes of this butterfly. Couldn't help but notice your location, just where in the Philippines Islands do you live? I was living in Olongapo, Zambales province, for about 6.5 years, left going back to the US in 1986. :)
I wondered if you might have a Philippines connection. My wife teaches at Silliman U. and we live above Valencia.
Brian
Yes, you live far south of where I lived. I was on the island of Luzon. I had many friends in the islands, some in Cebu, not far from you but that was long ago. Anyway, when I saw your location I could not help but to ask. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic