Hello from Belgium

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

NicoVB

Hello from Belgium

Post by NicoVB »

Hi all,

A new one here.
I already have some minor experience in macro photography, but i want to grow and learn a bit more about micro photography.

I've always been an Olympus fan.
all my DSLR's all Olympus and the quality of their Zuiko glass is more then satisfying for the value you pay.
They always had a good name in the microscopic world, so that must count for something, right?

As for macro photography, I started 10 years ago with removable macro filters (haha lol when i think back of that now), but quickly needed macro objectives.
In my search for better macro techniques, i quickly discovered the beautiful Olympus OM macro-bellows. This perfectly integrated with my existing E-system.
I had some great fun trying to learn using it.

Due my parallel interest in architecture and urban exploration, macro photography got on the background.
But this month i was able to buy the rare Olympus PM-6 microscopic camera. A wonderful piece of technique that triggered my interest again.

I hope to learn a lot here and find the patience and massive technical info needed to enter the fantastic world of microphotography.

Some oldies:
When you make the most fantastic discovery, a lot of people want a piece of it...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic