AO Spencer infinity objectives and eyepieces for sale

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

zzffnn

AO Spencer infinity objectives and eyepieces for sale

Post by zzffnn »

I have the following AO Spencer infinity 34 mm parfocal objectives for sale. All have been tested on scope with Klaus Kemp diatom slide and are in optically very good to excellent condition, unless otherwise noted.

Shipping is $6.8 with USPS Priority per package. Continental USA only.

cat 130 4x student Achro NA 0.10 Working Distance 17.5mm $8
microscopic dust that does not affect image in brightfield, oblique, darkfield or polarization.

cat 131 10x Student Achro NA 0.25 WD 6.9mm $8
microscopic scratch that does not affect image in brightfield, oblique, darkfield or polarization.

cat 1077 20x Achro NA 0.50 WD 0.80mm $26
microscopic dust that does not affect image in brightfield, oblique, darkfield or polarization.

cat 1128 40x Advance Plan Achro NA 0.66 WD 0.5mm $35

cat 132 43x Student Achro NA 0.55 WD 0.6mm $8
microscopic scratch that does not affect image in brightfield, oblique, darkfield or polarization.

cat 1079 100x oil Achro NA 1.25 WD 0.1mm $17

Cat 161 a pair of wide field eyepieces $17

I will take photos and put them on eBay later on.

Edit: here is my eBay store page that shows all items and photos:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/zzffnn/m.html?i ... 7675.l2562
Selling my Canon FD 200mm F/2.8 lens

zzffnn

Post by zzffnn »

Photos of all objectives/eyepieces are up at my eBay page: http://www.ebay.com/sch/zzffnn/m.html?i ... 7675.l2562

There you will find my aquarium macroscope for sale and a camera/microscope adapter as well. Thank you for your interest and have a great weekend.

I am buying a Leitz Heine condenser, after I manage to sell off my stuffs. Any one has a good deal for me?

carlos.uruguay

Post by carlos.uruguay »

Nothing is displayed on the eBay page

zzffnn

Post by zzffnn »

Carlos, I just clicked on the above web page and saw 8 of my items displayed as or sale. The 2.5x, 4x and 20x have been sold though. The 10x, 40x, 43x and 100x objectives and eyepieces are still avaible.

carlos.uruguay

Post by carlos.uruguay »

zzffnn wrote:Carlos, I just clicked on the above web page and saw 8 of my items displayed as or sale. The 2.5x, 4x and 20x have been sold though. The 10x, 40x, 43x and 100x objectives and eyepieces are still avaible.
Hi Fan.
I only see this in the link:

harisA

Post by harisA »

I'm seeing the exact same page(as Carlos).i'm based in Europe but i'm registered to ebay.com.Ebay shows that user 'zzffnn' has zero items for sale.

zzffnn

Post by zzffnn »

Carlos,

I think it may be because I am not shipping internationally, so they would not in Spanish eBay. Maybe try English eBay and search "seller:zzffnn"? Sorry for the trouble. I do not know how to correct it.

Do you want any specific item from my list?

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Fan, I'm quite certain that the problem involves your not having offered international shipping in your eBay listing. The items do show up for me, located in USA, and we've seen this sort of thing happen before.

As to how to fix it, I can't say for certain. Perhaps you could edit your listing, perhaps not. It's also possible that if someone not in the U.S. searches by eBay item number, they would see the item, though not be able to bid on it. (This used to be possible, but I'm not sure if it still reliably is--lately it has worked for me on some but not all overseas listings I've tried to see.)

--Chris

carlos.uruguay

Post by carlos.uruguay »

Apologize for the inconvenience friends!!!
Fan, I only wanted to observe the objectives, not buy, sorry!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic