Hello from Illinois USA

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Crazy Eddie

Hello from Illinois USA

Post by Crazy Eddie »

I actually joined this forum some time ago, but have only been lurking. I spend most of my time over at the Microbe Hunters forum.
I have been a Medical Lab Technician some years ago, among other things, with a particular interest in Hematology, have been interested in microscopy off an on since high school back in the mid 70's.
As you can see in my signature, my scopes are the LOMO Multiscope, LOMO BIOLAM L-2-2, which seems to be a bit of a rarity, and Olympus BH-2 BHTU. I have the LOMO MFN-11 trinocular viewing head, and the HT-30 trinoc, as well as various phototubes for them.
I don't have a trinoc for the Olympus yet, hope to add one sometime in the not too distant future.
I finally have some questions for you good folks, thought it was only neighborly to introduce myself first.
CE
LOMO Multiscope
LOMO L-2-2
Olympus BH-2 BHTU

zzffnn

Post by zzffnn »

Welcome to this forum, my old friend :D

You can post your questions at the equipment forum and feel free to message other members. There are lots of knowledgeable and kind Zeiss/LOMO owners here.
Selling my Canon FD 200mm F/2.8 lens

Crazy Eddie

Post by Crazy Eddie »

Thanks for the welcome zzffnn! It is nice to see a familiar face in the crowd.
CE
LOMO Multiscope
LOMO L-2-2
Olympus BH-2 BHTU

Crazy Eddie

Post by Crazy Eddie »

Hello John! It's like old home week here, so nice to see old friends in a new place!
CE
LOMO Multiscope
LOMO L-2-2
Olympus BH-2 BHTU

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Hi Eddie!

This is Charles from the MH Forum. Had to use Charles because there was already and Eddie! :D

Crazy Eddie

Post by Crazy Eddie »

Good to see you here! Hopefully folks will be able to tell us apart.
CE
LOMO Multiscope
LOMO L-2-2
Olympus BH-2 BHTU

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic