New Member - Surrey UK

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

thirtyfivemill

New Member - Surrey UK

Post by thirtyfivemill »

Good morning all! Thought I'd just say 'Hi'! I'm based in the SE UK and have recently embarked upon my journey into extreme macro. I run a blog at http://thirtyfivemill.com and whilst I'm not knew to macro, I've rarely gone much past 1:1. This year I've decided to up the ante and start getting more ambitious with my close-up photography and to that end I've bought in a Laowa 60mm Ultra Macro for my X-T1, which I reviewed over the past week. I'm currently on the search for a JML 21mm and will more than likely pull some more vintage pieces off the net to try out as well. Looking forward to reading up here and contributing when I can and thanks for having me. Dunc

grgh

test tube

Post by grgh »

like the concept and results.
the test tube idea? something that i will try myself.
well done and a nice site.
used to do astronomy.
and photography.
Zeiss Universal Phase contrast.
Zeiss PMII
B&L stereo zoom.

barnack-bill

Post by barnack-bill »

Hi Dunc, we meet again from Talk Photography. I have just joined after being pointed here by a friend heavily into macro and macro work.

There are a lot of excellent ideas and much expertise on this site. It should be interesting.

thirtyfivemill

Post by thirtyfivemill »

barnack-bill wrote:Hi Dunc, we meet again from Talk Photography. I have just joined after being pointed here by a friend heavily into macro and macro work.

There are a lot of excellent ideas and much expertise on this site. It should be interesting.
Oops! Missed this post! Hi Bill, good to see you here!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic