www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - New Member - Surrey UK
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Member - Surrey UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thirtyfivemill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:37 am    Post subject: New Member - Surrey UK Reply with quote

Good morning all! Thought I'd just say 'Hi'! I'm based in the SE UK and have recently embarked upon my journey into extreme macro. I run a blog at http://thirtyfivemill.com and whilst I'm not knew to macro, I've rarely gone much past 1:1. This year I've decided to up the ante and start getting more ambitious with my close-up photography and to that end I've bought in a Laowa 60mm Ultra Macro for my X-T1, which I reviewed over the past week. I'm currently on the search for a JML 21mm and will more than likely pull some more vintage pieces off the net to try out as well. Looking forward to reading up here and contributing when I can and thanks for having me. Dunc
grgh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:31 am    Post subject: test tube Reply with quote

like the concept and results.
the test tube idea? something that i will try myself.
well done and a nice site.
Nikon smz660 stereo
barnack-bill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dunc, we meet again from Talk Photography. I have just joined after being pointed here by a friend heavily into macro and macro work.

There are a lot of excellent ideas and much expertise on this site. It should be interesting.
thirtyfivemill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnack-bill wrote:
Hi Dunc, we meet again from Talk Photography. I have just joined after being pointed here by a friend heavily into macro and macro work.

There are a lot of excellent ideas and much expertise on this site. It should be interesting.

Oops! Missed this post! Hi Bill, good to see you here!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: