New kid on the block.

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Mo Vaughan

New kid on the block.

Post by Mo Vaughan »

Hello members,
My name is Maurice Vaughan (Mo) and i am a beekeeper living in Cambridgeshire England, I have 10 hives (we don't do things as big as you guys accross the pond), and am awating the shipment from USA of a 5.0 Digital Microscope 5mp Colour Camera Pixels USB 2.0 so I can start taking photo's through my microscopes. I use the scopes for pollen recognition and disease finding, and with the dissecting microscope examine the anatomy of honeybees and any other insect I can get hold of.
Do any of our members have any advice for me? I am totally new to this type of interest, although I have placed one photo in our site 'BonBud'.
I am looking forward to an enjoyable hobby with others with a self like interest.
Good luck to you all,
Mo. :lol:
Thebeeman

salden

Post by salden »

Welcome to the forums Mo. I am sure you will fit right in with the membership and everyone here is happy to help out if you need it.

Just post away, and again, welcome aboard.
Sue Alden

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic