A change is in the air, my friends!!

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

twebster

A change is in the air, my friends!!

Post by twebster »

Hi y'all! :)

On the 23rd of this month (July for those of you who haven't flipped the pages in your calendars :) ) I am stepping down as an owner and administrator of our online community. It has been a pleasure to have been one of the people to have started our community but it is time for me to move on to bigger things (not necessarily better ;) ). I am not leaving forever. I will still remain a member but I will no longer be involved in the day to day running of our community.

I am now fully self-employed and just the rigors of running my own business does not leave me the time to put forth a proper effort to keeping things running. Rik has kindly agreed to fill my shoes and he has done just a wonderful job. :)

Be sure to tell Rik, Ken, Sue, Danny, Doug, and Mike often just how much you appreciate their efforts on our behalf. However, this community would not be what it is today without the wholehearted support of you, our members.

Thank you all so much for having enriched my life. :) :)
Tom Webster

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

The worst day photographing dragonflies is better than the best day working! :)

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

*sniffing* So that's what it was, I thought dinner was ready!

Tom, good luck with your business, I assume it is photography-related? Don't be a stranger here.

I'll say thanks to Rik and Tom and Sue and Ken and Doug and all the others who make this a fine place to discuss our mutual photographic interests and the occasional off-topic thing!
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Danny

Post by Danny »

All the best my friend. Welcome anytime of course and hope it all goes well. Its been awhile M8t and its been fun for sure. So when you get a decent macro shot instead of a flying gadget, don't forget to post it up :wink:

My best to the mob mate :D

Danny.
Worry about the image that comes out of the box, rather than the box itself.

Charles Krebs

Post by Charles Krebs »

Tom...
A big Thank You for all your efforts making this site a reality. Have lots of fun with the big glass and the critters. As Danny said, you can't be too busy to drop in a post now and then!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic