Greetings and self-describing

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

All Ex

Greetings and self-describing

Post by All Ex »

Hallo to everyone out there, I am a newbie in photography since a bought my D800 last year, ever since I am studying and I`m trying to be a macro shooter (the term photographer is too heavy for me, to characterize that way myself). Many thanks and my appreciation to Johan J Ingles le Nobel for his site, everybody on this field ought grate and lot in his work.

I am handicap and since I`m living for the last 7-8 years on a bed not having the ability to sit on a wheelchair yet I am doing my hobby on my certain position. In here I will attempt to find answers to achieve my difficult goal. Meanwhile I am doing my first stacks with a Chinese rail, only to learn how things work. I am fully equipped (objective, lens, StackShot, Zerene Stacker etc.) I`m waiting for your aid in my efforts.

Cheers to you my friends. :lol:
All--Ex
My YouTube initial video

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

HI Alex, welcome to the forum!

How you manage with a D800 and all the equipment from a bed I can't imagine. I'm sure you'll find that folk are ready to help with suggestions!

Harald

Post by Harald »

Hi there Alex,
Welcome to the forum!
This is a great place to be when it comes to macro and micro photography.
I´ve learned a lot from all these great people. Shure you will get all the help you need....

Again, welcome :D
Kind Regards
Harald

Lier Fotoklubb / NSFF
AFIAP / CPS
BGF / GMV
http://www.500px.com/blender11

All Ex

Post by All Ex »

I appreciate all of your welcomes and your concerns, I am very happy participating in a group with all you wonderful people who we share the same interests. Goodnight... :smt015
All--Ex
My YouTube initial video

Lothar-Gutjahr

Post by Lothar-Gutjahr »

Hi Alexandros ? Al--ex, or Alexandra ?

welcome on board. to make it short, here my phonenumber in Germany. I have a flatrate to Greece and will be glad to help you in technical questions 0049 8666 2288014 .A short call and i can call you back.

prefered times for calls at your time: 8:00 to 11:00 pm and 17:00 to 22:00

Have a good time and get better if possible by any means!

Lothar

old camedia 2500 foto from my greek times. (1999 -2008)

Galeodes graecus - colpos alkionides Straba

All Ex

Post by All Ex »

Thank you Lothar for your good words and suggestions, later on I am planning to post a question on "Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions" about slabbing, I would provide the link later, I`d appreciate all of your answers. (by the way the name "Alexandra" is a girl`s name).
The link to my question is Here

Good day to everybody !!! :wink:
All--Ex
My YouTube initial video

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic